Grace Belgravia, London’s leading preventative health and wellbeing club for women, offers a number of specialist treatments and packages aimed to help you look and feel your best this summer.
Alongside a range of detox packages and weight optimisation programmes, the club offers an array of treatments to combat jet lag, rehydrate tired skin and rebalance the mind and body after long flights and summer indulgences.
- Intravenous Vitamin Drips which ensure you absorb 100% of the vitamins, minerals and amino acids, support your immune system to leave you feeling engerised. Perfect for jet lag and long haul exhaustion, these vitamin infusions contain a precise balance of vitamin C, a variety of B vitamins, zinc and amino acids. For increased radiance, the Club offers Skin Bright, a course of treatments that reduces melanin production, thus decreasing pigmentation to lighten and brighten the complexion.
- The Grace Detoxifying Massage is the perfect massage to fight fluid retention and indigestion which is a common side-effect of flying. With the combined action of manual techniques and specialist equipment, this massage accelerates the movement of liquids, facilitating the elimination of toxins and stimulating cellular regeneration. Combine this with a non-invasive Abdominal Colon Massage to alleviate all feelings of bloating and help stimulate colon functionality while detoxifying the body of unwanted toxins and water.
- Colonic Hydrotherapy is an effective detox to address bloating and an unhappy gut caused by unfamiliar foods. Recognised as the “second brain”, gut health is fundamental to our general health and wellbeing. This treatment will effectively cleanse the body internally and leave you feeling lighter and energised.
- To ensure your skin is in optimum condition throughout the summer, The Grace Spa offers an exceptional range of luxurious, results-driven treatments, combining the most scientifically advanced products with years of experience and expertise. From instantly illuminating peels to anti-ageing facial reflexology, this is skincare designed to get results.
- For those looking for instant results, The Peel Boutique at The Grace Spa offers three 20 minute clean, non-toxic medical-grade peels which use Lactic Acid to provide nonirritating rejuvenation to skin and effectively brighten, hydrate and reduce blemishes. Each formula has been precisely blended, using natural extracts from pineapple, pomegranate and green tea to gently resurface skin and treat concerns.
- For an exclusive experience, the Grace Spa has partnered with Margy’s Monte Carlo – which offers three quality treatments and products that use a combination of pure biotechnical ingredients based on collagen, hyaluronic acid, vitamins A & E and soy protein to specifically target areas of concern. For those on the go, The Grace Urban 45 minute facial is a complete treatment including a relaxing massage that will leave your skin hydrated, purified and radiant.
- The Capri Leg School® is the ideal way to get your legs summer ready. We all know long-distance travel can take its toll on circulation, causing legs to swell, bloating and lethargy. The Capri Leg School® is designed to target exactly that and through a series of mud packs and bandaging the treatment effectively reduces swelling, encourages lymphatic drainage, improves circulation and leaves legs firmer and smoother. Created by the renowned Professor Francesco Canonaco, this pioneering treatment is essential to detox the body and boost metabolism.
Results for Life
- The Grace Laser Clinic provides the latest technology driven treatments. Clients are offered a complimentary consultation resulting in a bespoke treatment plan to address a range of concerns from hair removal, skin firming, pigmentation and thread vein removal – targeting age spots, signs of ageing and sun damage, Stubborn Fat Loss, Skin Rejuvenation and Resurfacing to encourage the production of new cells for smoother, plumper, younger looking skin.
- Dr Rabia Malik is sought by clients globally for her dermatological expertise. All of her PRP Facials and Meso Peels are tailored and designed to deliver optimum results – from treating acne, hyper-pigmentation, smooth lines and wrinkles or if you are just looking to achieve smoother, glowing skin.
- The Zone Facelift by Ziggie Bergman is a favourite with celebrities and beauty experts wanting to achieve naturally firmer, younger looking skin. This non-invasive treatment combines facial reflexology and Japanese massage to take off ten years in as little as 12 weeks, by releasing tension held in the face.
Treatments are available through Grace Medical and Wellbeing clinic or to enjoy the full benefits of the club, Grace Belgravia offers a limited number of summer memberships which are available from one week (£250) up until the end of August, allowing you to enjoy the exclusive club while you’re staying in the City.
For more information about Grace memberships, please contact Mitty Richardson: email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 235 8900 ext. 4