Propriétés & Co Announces Partnership with LUX* Resorts & Hotels with the unveiling of LUX* La Baraquette, Resort & Residences, France
LUX Resorts & Residences is the Mediterranean’s Most Prestigious New Real Estate and Resort Development*
Propriétés & Co is delighted to announce its partnership with LUX* Resorts and Hotels with the unveiling of LUX* La Baraquette, Resort & Residences, France – an exclusive Mediterranean resort development within a unique coastal enclave, in one of France’s most seductive destinations.
A new concept for the region and a long-anticipated first project in France for LUX* Resorts and Hotels – LUX* La Baraquette Resort & Residences combines an exceptional setting with an idyllic way of life.
Located in Marseillan in the Occitanie region, on the shore of the Thau lagoon, playing off a backdrop of vineyards, delightful towns and villages and easy access to the region’s exquisite beaches ; this area is often referred to as the ‘real’ South of France.
Propriétés & Co and LUX* Hotels & Resorts will position the new resort – hotel and residential offering – to create a fresh and unforgettable experience that merges traditional French flair with a relaxed and distinctly LUX*, vibe.
LUX* La Baraquette, Resort & Residences, in addition to the hotel, offers 189 stylish branded residential units – villas, apartments, and suites – in a resort that boasts working vineyards, expansive pools and gardens, a central village square with unique shops, a wine academy and cellars, all in a car-free environment, providing residents with a taste of authentic French living.
Upon completion of the resort in 2021, branded villa and apartment owners will also be able to enjoy the facilities on offer at the five star hotel with its innovative dining venues, an exclusive spa with signature treatments, indoor-outdoor fitness center, lounge and bars, as well as cross-functional event space. Complete with these top tier amenities, the resort will provide owners and guests an unparalleled destination experience in France. (See notes to editors).
Properties at LUX* La Baraquette, Resort & Residences, are the rarest of real estate acquisition opportunities in the South of France, affording its residents a relaxed and authentic lifestyle with a raft of owners’ privileges. With full property management and support, low operating costs and hassle-free rental lettings, this is a worthwhile investment.
Designed by Barcelona’s award-winning Slow Life Architects to bring together the colours, textures and mood of the Mediterranean, the villas and apartments will sensitively integrate a sense of community with local culture and the natural environment. An unrivalled collection of branded residences are available ranging from one bedroom garden suites to exclusive five bedroom waterfront villas. ‘Light, spacious, natural, local’ – the four guiding principles for the design – results in French elegance in conjunction with sleek, modern comfort.
Miguel Espada, Founder and CEO of Propriétés & Co comments: ”We are particularly excited of announcing our partnership with LUX*. They have a stellar track record of delivering a unique vacation experience. Their ability to innovate, and deliver consistently on the promise of a different kind of Luxury impressed us, and our shared beliefs and DNA were decisive in appointing them to manage the resort. LUX* Resort & Residences, La Baraquette will be a unique addition to our region, to France as well as to the European branded residential offerings”
Speaking on this exciting new partnership, Paul Jones, CEO of LUX* Resorts & Hotels adds:
“We are thrilled to be in partnership with Miguel Espada & his talented development team. It was love at first sight to discover the quaint & peaceful coastal town of Marseillan & its surroundings. The site of the resort being right on the water with only vineyards in between makes the whole environment unique. Our LUX* brand has captured the hearts of the European vacationers especially those from France, UK & Germany. They will be very excited with this news and the opportunity to acquire a LUX* residence at the initial attractive pricing. We are looking forward to expanding LUX* elsewhere in Europe in the near future, notably thanks to our strategic partnership with Propriétés & Co”.
About the Project:
- Propriétés & Co is a luxury property development group, founded in 2004 and born out of the bold idea to transform and repurpose the best of France’s heritage-rich châteaux, abbeys, monasteries and other unique sites into coastal and vineyard luxury estates and resorts.
- LUX* Resorts & Hotels helps people to celebrate life by delivering consistently on the promise of a different kind of luxury – whether on the Beach, the City or in Nature – hospitality that is Lighter, Brighter.
- LUX* Resort & Residences La Baraquette is a “seafront vineyard” resort development in southern France. Designed as a natural extension of the charming town of Marseillan it offers, in addition to a five star hotel, a range of branded residential villas and apartments:
- The Garden Suites are the most intimate residences on offer, combining an idyllic lifestyle with incredible value. There are 22 suites available, with a mix of ground floor suites with grassed terraces framed by locally sourced stone walls, and suites on the upper floor all equipped with private decked balconies and expansive views of the estate gardens. The Garden Suites are generously proportioned from 50 to 85 square metres and prices start at €275,000.
- The Apartments range from one to four bedrooms and there are 133 available. All are inspired by the traditional architecture of the elegant ‘Maisons de Vignerons’ of Marseillan and the chic ambience of the neighbouring port-town. Apartments range in size from 60 to 225 square metres with prices ranging from €275,000 to €1.6M.
- The 30 Patio Villas range from 90 to 140 square metres and each two to four bedroom Patio Villa is built around a private walled courtyard with a large garden and a private plunge pool to offer understated luxury and seclusion in the centre of the village.
- The four, five-bedroom Waterfront Villas offer unparalleled levels of luxury, and showcase modern design rooted in French tradition. Each Waterfront Villa will enjoy unrestricted views overlooking the private vineyard and waters beyond. Owners will also have access to private parking, large basements housing a state-of-the-art cinema, billiards room, private wine cave and a sauna. The Waterfront Villas start from €3.6M.
- Opening in Summer 2021, LUX* La Baraquette will offer 62 rooms and suites, all with views of the countryside and Thau Lagoon. All rooms and suites come complete with the service for which LUX* has become legendary.
- Residential owners as well as hotel guests will be able to enjoy in all the hotel’s facilities including LUX* La Baraquette’s two restaurants: NIKKEY, with culinary influences from Peru and Japan will be the signature restaurant at LUX* La Baraquette. The hotel’s other restaurant, The Smoke House, will specialise in the finest meats.
- The LUX* Me Spa will feature treatment rooms, outdoor pool, hot and cold bathing facilities, a juice bar, Zen relaxation area, a state of the art gym and an outdoor training platform. Treatments will be courtesy of the LUX* Me range of essential oils, created in partnership with world-renowned aromatherapist Shirley Page.
- Stretching from Provence to the Pyrenees, encompassing some 135 miles of coastline and some of France’s most beautiful villages and six UNESCO world heritage sites, the region offers year round sunshine. From the expansive vineyards, woodlands, medieval towns and miles of unspoilt beaches means that the best of France really is right on the doorstep.