December 2018 - Multi award-winning Ananda-in-the-Himalayas launches a brand new series of GROUP Yoga Retreats starting from May until August 2019.
Each group retreat will run over six nights, with arrivals on a Sunday. Each retreat will accommodate a maximum of 15 participants per group on specific dates.
There will five group yoga retreats on fixed dates in 2019. The dates are:
- 26 May – 01 June
- 09-15 June
- 21-27 July
- 4-10 Aug
- 18-24 Aug
What’s Included in the programme:
- Six (6) nights accommodation in a Deluxe Palace View room
- Orientation and yoga consultation
- Daily Morning Yoga Session (2 hours) (Mantras/Asanas/Pranayama)
- Daily Afternoon Meditation session (1 hour)
- Daily Evening – Short Talk/Discussion on Yoga Related Topics/ Video Satsangs (viewing of some talks by Eminent Gurus)
- One Neti cleansing
- Two Spiritual ‘Kirtan’ sessions
- One Ayurvedic wellness consultation
- One signature Ayurvedic therapy (55 minutes)
- Wellness meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner). A la carte menu selections will be charged additionally.
- Sivananda Ashram and Ganga Aarti
- 20% discount on all additional wellness therapies
- All applicable taxes
Pricing is based on rates per person (fights and transfers not included):
Twin sharing (separate beds) – USD 2,000 pp (£1595pp)
Private single room – USD 2,700 pp (£2152pp)
Ananda in the Himalayas is a world-renowned wellness retreat, located at the foot of the Himalayas in India. Set among 100 acres of virgin forest, Ananda enjoys views of the mountains, the valley of the holy town of Rishikesh and the river Ganges. The 24,000 square foot Ananda Spa is a complete wellness experience offering over 80 treatments.
Ananda’s spa concept is based around four key pillars – yoga, meditation, Ayurveda and vedanta. Focused programmes (Ayurveda, Detox, Weight Management, Yoga etc) are overseen by the consultants, nutritionists and experienced therapists to create a personalised therapy and activities programme, designed to meet individual needs and health goals. Yogi enthusiasts can enhance their practice with personalised yoga sessions, yoga nidra and Pranayama. The delicious Ayurvedic cuisine (with menus personalised according to your dosha or body type) ensures successful weight loss or healing and rejuvenation. Beyond the destination spa itself, explore the Himalayan foothills with mountains treks, guided nature walks and white water rafting.