Exfoliation with a body scrub can help boost the health and appearance of your skin in several ways. In particular, sea salt scrub draws out toxins and can help to relieve sore muscles.
- 136 gr of coarse salt (1/2 cups)
- 120 ml of almond oil
- 1 tablespoon of each herb; thinly cut herbs and flavours such as rosemary, thyme, grated lemon or ginger (max. 5 tablespoons and 5 herbs)
- Optional: 10+ drops of your favourite essential oil (lemongrass, lavender, …)
1. Fill your container with salts
2. Add a type of oil and mix it
3. Add the herbs chosen and mix it well
- Salt is full of minerals and when used in a scrub the skin will absorb them.
- Almond oil nourishes the skin.
- Rosemary has anti-inflammatory properties, relaxing effect. Natural antiseptic.
- Juniper has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Antibacterial and antifungal activity. Promote relaxation.
- Lavender antifungal, relaxing effect.
- Chamomile anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic and antioxidants.
- Dried Rose Petals natural skin cleanser, antioxidants, effective in reducing oil overproduction in fatty skin types.